HUATAO GROUP LTD
Model No.: Geotextile
Material: Polyester Or Polypropylene
Width: Within 6 Meter
GSM: 80GSM - 1500GSM
Color: Black, White, Gray, Green, Brown...
UV Resistance: With UV Resistance Or Without
Thermoal Bonded: With Thermoal Bonded Or Without
Packaging: Paper Core, Waterpoof membrane and plastic bag
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 500000
Certificate: ISO, CE, GB Standard, ASTM standard
HS Code: 7326209000
Non Woven Needle Punched Geotextiles Fabric are one of the most popular options for drainage, filtration and stabilization. They are constructed in a felt-like fabric and are very light weight. They are used to reinforce the construction area and are commonly used around pipes, underneath drains, ditches and any other areas that deal with high levels of runoff drainage from the site.
HUATAO provides a number of different geotextiles to improve runoff around the construction sites.
1. Geotextile has good air permeability and water permeability which can pass the water out and intercept the sand running-down
2. Geotextile has high water diversion property, it can form drainage passageway, transpire the surplus liquid and gas
3. High water permeability even under the pressure of soil and waterSpread, transfer or decompose the concentrate stress effectively to avoid the soil be damaged by outside affection
4. To prevent the freestone upper and lower level, soil and concrete mixed
5. Polypropylene fiber or polyester fiber and other chemical fiber as raw material, acid-alkali-proof, corrosion resisting, non warm-eaten,antioxidant Light, convenient to use, easy construction, shorten working-period, increase economic efficiency
6. Make use of geotextile to strengthen the tensile strength and anti-deformation property of soil, increase the stability of building structure, and also improve the soil quality
In earth fillings for road works, coastal and water works (e.g. earth dams), river banks and vertical drainage.
In earth fillings of dams, stabilisation works, tunnels, membranes, side or vertical drainage e.t.c.. In this case its high porosity facilitates the quick elimination of water.
In stabilisation construction, earth fillings and road surface repairs, it stops or reduces crack propagation.
Copyright © 2018 HUATAO GROUP LTD All rights reserved.