HUATAO GROUP LTD
Model No.: HT-CQ-011
Material: 100% Polyester Staple Fiber
Type: Needle Punched
Weight: 90GSM - 1200GSM
Length: As Request
Package: Paper Tube, Waterproof Membrane, Woven Geotextile
Packaging: Paper tube, Waterproof membrane, Woven geotextile fabric
Productivity: average 3 days per 40ft high c
Place of Origin: China
Certificate: ISO, CE
HS Code: 5602290000
Port: Tianjin,Qingdao,As Request
PET Thermoal Bonded Non Woven Geotextiles made from virgin PET ( polyester ) chips , the continuous filament was extruded from PET chip by machine directly by spunbond process , and then needle punch together to get the 3D with highly strength fabric.
Non Woven Geotextiles are multi-purpose fabrics that are felt-like in appearance.Geotextile Fabric are available in varying strengths and thicknesses to ensure appropriate material selection for your project. Custom roll sizes are also available.
PET Thermoal Bonded Continuous Filament Nonwoven Geotextile
1.Neat and smooth appearance, high grab strength, low elongation, resist acid and alkali. Abrasion-resistant, good antibacterial property.
2.Good hydrophily, water repellency property ( Based upon different raw material), Uniform net surface, soft and smooth hand feeling.
1. Weight Type: 80g/m2 -- 800g/m2
2. Width: Max 6meter , the length as custoners` request
3. Color: White, Black, Gray, Green ...
4. Package: Paper core, Waterproof membrane and plastic woven fabric
5. Loading details: 20ft container, 40ft High container
6. Thermoal Bonded
7. UV Resistance
1.High strength , good creep property , excellent erosion resistance , aging-resistance and heat resistance
2.Separation , filtration , drainage , reinforcement , protection , and maintenance function
Continuous Filament Nonwoven Geotextile widely used in civil environmental engineering and construction projects . Such as railway , highway , road , landfill , gymnasium , dike , marine works , tunnel , tide flat , reclamation and environment protection projects.
They use include:
1. Filtration of soils in drainage applications by retaining soil particles while allowing for the free flow of water
2. Separation and stabilization in road and railway construction
3. Prevention of soil movement in erosion control measures
4. Cushioning and protection in many containment projects
Geotextile Loading Details
Copyright © 2019 HUATAO GROUP LTD All rights reserved.