The difference between aerogel blanket and other insulation materials
Airgel blankets are an insulation material that offers several advantages over other traditional insulation materials such as fiberglass, cellulose, and foam.
1. Excellent thermal insulation performance: Airgel blanket has the highest thermal insulation value of all materials on the market, making it more effective in retaining heat inside and outside the space.
2. Light weight: Compared with other insulation materials, airgel blankets are extremely light in weight, making them easier to install and carry.
3. Thin: Airgel blankets are also thin, which means they can be used in applications where space is limited.
4. Moisture resistance: Airgel blankets are highly moisture resistant, making them ideal for use in wet or wet environments where other insulating materials may not perform as well.
5. Fireproof: Airgel blankets are not flammable and will not produce toxic fumes or gases at high temperatures.
6. Long service life: Airgel blankets last longer than other insulation materials and will not compress or deteriorate over time, meaning they will last for many years providing a high level of insulation.
Overall, airgel blankets provide a high-performance insulation solution ideal for a wide range of applications, including industrial, commercial and residential construction projects.