Aerogel Insulation Film
- Product Details
Aerogel Insulation Film
Aerogel Insulation Film is based on aerogel water-based slurry and is a film-shaped nano-thermal insulation material prepared by fine coating technology on a variety of functional optional substrates. It aims to solve the thermal management problems of uniform heat and heat dissipation of precision industrial products in a small space, especially for weak heat-resistant components, which have a good heat insulation protection effect, improve the comfort of use of electronic products, and prolong the service life of electronic products.
Product Type Aerogel Insulation Film Thermal Conductivity 0.018~0.025 W/(m·K) Film Thickness 100 um~500 um Working Temperature -40 ℃ ~ 120 ℃ Dielectric Strength ≥4kV/mm Volume Resistivity ≥1.0×1013 Ω×cm Storage Conditions Sealed and stored in a cool dry place
1. Low thermal conductivity: The thermal insulation film has an extremely low thermal conductivity, which can be well applied in the fields of heat equalization and heat insulation of consumer electronics and medical equipment.
2. Thin thickness: The coating thickness as low as 100 microns hardly affects the product dimensions, and can be applied to special positions in confined spaces.
3. Easy to die-cut processing: use it in combination with heat dissipation film to get a better thermal solution.
4. Excellent pure edge performance.
5. RoHS compliant: no precious metals, no harmful chemicals.
★ Excellent thermal conductivity: The thermal conductivity is 0.020 W/m•K, which is 23% lower than the thermal conductivity of the air gap (0.026 W/m•K) at 25 ℃.
★ Improve equipment performance: delay the time when the frequency needs to be reduced by reducing the surface heat of the equipment.
The product design is thinner, replacing the original air gap with a thinner insulation film while maintaining product performance.
★ Reduce the surface temperature: The surface temperature can be reduced by 1 to 7°C .(depending on the power and the thickness of the heat insulation film)
★ Stable thermal conductivity: Compared with air, it has more stable thermal conductivity when the temperature changes.
★ Easy integration: use with graphite or heat pipe solutions to optimize performance.
★ Electrical insulating material: Provides a physical barrier without affecting the original electromagnetic compatibility and radio frequency design.
• Keep all insulation products out of direct sunlight.
• Store insulated products in a clean, cool, dark place at approximately. 21°C (70°F) and relative humidity (RH) of approximately 50%.
• Maximum storage time is one year.
Get A Quote
Note: Please leave your email address, our professionals will contact you as soon as possible!
Content update in progress