- Product Details
The jaw crusher consists of two jaw plates, the movable jaw and the static jaw, which form a crushing cavity. It is widely used in the crushing of various ores and bulk materials in mining and smelting, building materials, highways, railways, water conservancy and chemical industries.
1. Low noise and less dust.
2. Its crushing ratio is large and the product particle size is uniform.
3. Simple structure, reliable work and low operating cost.
4. The lubrication system is safe and reliable, the parts are easily replaced, and the equipment maintenance is simple.
5. The crushing cavity is deep and has no dead zone, which improves the feeding capacity and output.
6. Equipment energy saving: stand-alone energy saving 15% to 30%, system energy saving more than double.
7. The adjustment range of the discharge port is large, which can meet the requirements of different users.
What is jaw crusher used for
Jaw crushers are mainly used as primary crushers.
Their main purpose is to reduce the material to a small enough size that it can be transported by conveyors to the next crushing stages. As the name suggest, jaw crushers reduce rock and other materials between a fixed and a moving jaw.
Get A Quote
Note: Please leave your email address, our professionals will contact you as soon as possible!
Content update in progress