Polyester Anti-static Mesh Belt
- Product Details
1. Antistatic mesh belt is widely used in airlaid, spunlaid, wetlaid & drylaid nonwoven forming, wood fiberboard, dust-free paper, chemical fiber, and other industries.
2. Used as a continuous pre-pressing mesh belt in chemical fiber, pulp dry papermaking, fiberboard, and other industries.
3. In applications, such as spunbond, meltblown, card and wetlaid nonwovens, the conductive fiber ensures reliable electrostatic discharge.
4. Characteristics of antistatic mesh belt can also be used in environmental protection, rubber, chemical industry, and other anti-static industries.
1. Excellent conductive threads ensure safe static discharge performance and prevent static accumulating.
2. The air permeability is adjustable to fulfill the various requirements of different uses.
3. Uniform air permeability can achieve an excellent ventilation effect and eliminate the possibility of clogging.
4. Tight warp and weft connection makes this fabric not easy to deform.
5. Excellent anti-wear strength and moisture resistance.
6. Low thermal shrinking and less elongation at heat, stable in dimension.
7. The even and smooth surface is easy to clean.
8. Has good chemical resistance.
Get A Quote
Note: Please leave your email address, our professionals will contact you as soon as possible!